BBA in International Business usually aims at preparing qualified candidates with advanced learning in:
- Concepts of buying, marketing, and selling products all over the world.
- Foreign business programs
- Global business administration
- Business’s inter-relationship with cultural diversity.
The paramount subjects’ students are expected to cover before graduating includes:
- International Aspects of Business Operations
- International Marketing
- Management of Cross-Cultural Issues
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Regulatory framework
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Export-Import Documentation
- WTO and International Trade and Policy
- International Finance and Foreign Exchange Management
- Globalizing Indian Business
Most importantly, students that participate in this course exposed theoretical and practical globally-oriented experience. This will help them in preparing for a business world full of competition.
Eligibility for BBA in International Business
Before applying for the course, the following criteria is needed to confirm your eligibility.
- A least aggregate score of 50% (45% for ST, SC/ OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- Interested students waiting for their 10+2 examination’s outcome are also eligible to apply on a provisional
- Commerce and Mathematics as the primary subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
- 10+2 level of education completed through a recognized educational Board.
BBA in International Business: Admission Process
Students are admitted into institutes mostly based on their performance in their respective entering test or exam, and also, some institutes accept students based on their score at the 10+2 level. Which means there is no automatic admission
BBA in International Business: Course Description and Syllabus
The complete breakdown of the course’s syllabus is tabulated below.
BBA in International Business: Career Prospects
Successful graduates easily get an appointment in the following job roles:
- Foreign Services Officer
- Foreign Investor
- International Securities Analyst
Some of the offices that are open to successful graduates are listed below along their respective salaries.
|Job Position||Job Description||Average Annual Pay Scale in INR|
|International Human Resources Managers||They don’t just design, they also plan, and implement global HR projects and policies, which includes staffing, remuneration, benefits, green card preparing/visa, employee’s relations, training, and health and safety programs. They are often in charge of immigration programs or expatriate of the administration.||6,13,085|
|International Training Managers||Their job is sensitive to any organization as they work with all departments to make sure the organization representatives meet the need of the organization. Most of the time, they prepare administrators in business, HR, initiative, advancement, and training.||8,24,792|
|International Operations Managers||They complete or bring to reality the work of Global Operations Chief or Global Operations Head/ Manager. Some of their roles include administrating and coordinating the strategies, techniques, and operations of an association that involves various countries. Fundamentally, they are in control of such business operations and procedures worldwide.||7,01,361|
|Global Distribution Manager||When it comes to transportation, stock, costing, environmental pressure and stock, distribution or Logistics Managers are professionally in charge of all these. Their job in the organization varies, depending on how and where they are needed, but in anywhere thy function is liaising between all nodes of a production network.||8,40,000|
|Account Executive||Their job is to work with different offices, such as copywriting, marketing, and art, so as to bring to life innovative advertising and marketing campaigns.||3,58,840|